Photobucket

桜 & 恋

Saturday, December 10, 2005

the day with cucaracha(cockroach), learned stm

well this my first posting.. hmm.. tt was about a week ago. i was brushing my teeth, when i saw this gigantic cockroach with its (those 2 long thingy in front of its head) is it call feelers? oh well, it was standing .. no resting beside me on floor, we were bout 10 cm apart.. k, here i am brushing my teeth then nxt to me is a roach.. thinking cockroach able to fly up high.. god i living on 23 floor.. a super roach.. indeed,, i was irritated at the sight... admitt at the same time was scared.. lol..i decided to killed it.. smashing it came across my mind.. thinking of the ooze , the idea pass me.. then i thought of drowning it.. yes tt cruel say all u wan..@@ it stop moving about 15 sec later. thought it was dead.. back to brushing of teeth..then what suprise me was its alive!..it moving again, the roach had resurrected.. NAh i realised that it was just playing dead later(world is but of stage?).. smart move har..bleh.. i decided to scorch it this time, using hot water. it stop moving.. i was darn sure i got it this time.. yet again it survive.. looking at the roach i was surprise what strong will to live this roah have. how many humans out there has such a strong will out there? are we not comparable to a tiny winy roach.. all heel to e roach.. lol..@@ what happen the roach? i left it as it was..couldn't bear trying kill it again..


kai signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home